Six Sessions 2 1/2 hours each
Class Dates: April 26 and May 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Please arrive at 6:15 to help to set up the studio
You are expected to help set up and clean up the studio
Open to 15 Members Only
The artist who loves the quietness, yet richness, of neutrals and is interested in the very important role they can play in your work, along with the warmth and joyfulness of brilliant colour, should find this exploration both fun and useful.
– Paints, – either acrylics or oils.
– the primaries and any other colours you adore.
– Titanium White and – Cobalt Black if (acrylics)
– Ivory Black if (oils).
– Brushes – your favourites, approx. 1/2″ to 1 1/2″.
– one ’round’ detail brush.
– paper peel palette for mixing.
– water container for acrylics.
– Low-odour paint-thinner container for oils.
– sketch pad, pencil or black felt-pen for ‘thumbnails and note-taking.
– paper towels or rags
– *** Please bring a favourite, simple, photo or sketch to paint!
Thursday evening classes are NOT run on a drop-in basis. Those that sign up for these classes are expected to attend each of the nights the class is offered. Once you have signed up please make note of the class(es) you have signed up for. A reminder email will go out in advance of the class BUT please be sure to make note of all classes you sign up for.
If, after you have signed up for the classes you find that you can not attend please notify the workshop chair as soon as possible so that someone on the waitlist or another member can take advantage of this wonderful learning opportunity offered to the SSWR Art Society members.
Please Note: If the course is full please submit your name to be added to the waitlist. If a spot becomes available you will be notified.
If you have ANY questions or have to cancel please contact the Workshop Chair, Violet Smythe at email@example.com and not the instructor. Thank you!