**NEW** Click HERE to see the list of upcoming Weekend workshops for 2018!!
- Registration for workshops in January March and April opens October 25th, 2017 – You can find the manual registration form HERE
- Registration for workshops in June, September and October opens April 5th, 2018
South Surrey White Rock Art Society Weekend Workshops are open to members and non-members alike. Participants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. You are not assured a place in the workshop until your payment is received. There is a member and non-member price for all workshops offered through the Society.
For all Weekend Workshops, you must pre-register and prepay. This can be done two ways –
- Online line with payment via PayPal – this is the preferred method and guarantees you a spot in the workshop
OR, for members only…
- Registering at a meeting by providing the workshop chair with a completed registration form along with your full payment, a cheque made out to the South Surrey White Rock Art Society, attached.
Weekend Workshops are NOT run on a drop-in basis. Those that register for the workshop are expected to attend each day of the workshop. We encourage you to make note of any workshops that you have registered for in your calendar. A reminder email will go out in advance of the workshop however is it good to keep track of this yourself.
If, after you have registered for a workshop you find that you can not attend please notify the workshop chair as soon as possible so that someone on the waitlist or another member can take advantage of this wonderful learning opportunity.
Please Note: If the workshop is full you can still submit your name to be added to the wait list. If a spot becomes available you will be notified.
All classes are held at South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre, in the Visual Arts Studio located at 14601 20th Avenue, Surrey, in the Visual Arts Studio and are held from 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Attendees are expected to
- Arrive at 9:15 am to help set up and get yourself set up and ready for class.
- Refrain from wearing any scented products like perfume, cologne/aftershave, scented hand creams, etc. as many people have sensitives to these products in the class or at our monthly meetings (please save those for your date nights!).
- Assist with the take down at the end of the class
- Bring a lunch OR you can check out the café on site, Sources which is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you choose to do the later, we STRONGLY suggest that you pre order your lunch upon arrival or on your morning break to ensure you get a timely delivery at noon.
If you have any questions or have to cancel please contact the Workshop Chair, Violet Smythe, as soon as possible at email@example.com Please do not contact the instructor. Thank you!