Friday, June 7, 4-8 pm and Saturday, June 8, 10 am to 8 pm and Sunday, June 9, 10 am to 5 pm
Entry deadline is June 2, 2019
DROP OFF DAY: Friday, June 7 at 2 pm (No early drop-offs)
PICK UP DAY: Sunday, June 9 at 5 pm (No early pickups)
ENTRY FEE $10 for a maximum of 2 pieces. No charge for work in baskets or cards
Please be sure to read the Art Show rules which are available to download at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: If you need to make changes to your original entry form please notify the Art Coordinator, Jess Rice no later than one week before the show at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-828-3276.
ART SHOW RULES
For Art That Will Be Hung
– All artwork will be for sale. A 15% commission to the Society will be collected on sales of all work. No holds allowed, all sales are final and prices set before the start of the show are firm.
– Originals only, no reproductions
– Your name, the title of the piece and phone number must be on the back of the painting
– Prices are to be in increments of $5.00 – for instance $195 or $200 – no $199
– Watercolour, pastel and charcoal works to be behind glass
– Work must have a hanging wire. Any piece without a hanging wire will not be hung
– Two paintings both being less than 24″ wide (including frame)
– Paintings will be hung by a hanging committee
– Paintings will have a show label supplied by the art coordinator
– If you sell a painting, you can bring another to sell.
No Cards or baskets allowed for this show as space is limited.
All participants are required to help with the show and bring a small bag of wrapped candy. Duties will be assigned by the show coordinator. EVERYONE IS TO HELP WITH TAKEDOWN.
Copies of the Forms:
SSWRAS Label Template with Sample (PDF File)
SSWRAS Label Template with Sample (Word file)
SSWRAS LOGO LABEL SHEET black white (Word File)
SSWRAS ART SHOW RULES (PDF File)
ENTRY FORM (PDF file)